This course is from The Skills Network is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of bullying, including how to recognise when bullying is taking place, taking action to stop bullying and the legislation surrounding bullying.
This qualification covers the definitions of bullying and cyber bullying, legislation that relates to bullying, the effects of bullying on children and young people and how to act when bullying is identified.
Please note: The course focuses entirely on children and young people and is not relevant to anyone interested in an awareness of bullying in adults.
What the course covers
- Unit 1: Principles of bullying
- Unit 2: Recognising bullying in children and young people
- Unit 3: Action to be taken when a child or young person is being bullied
- Unit 4: Understand government guidelines for bullying
The benefits of this course include:
- Learners can learn from their own home, in their own time
- Learners will achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification
- Learners will have access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
- Funding available – speak to one of the Skills Network team for more information and to see if you are eligible
How to access
You will need to register with The Skills Network and submit a Learner Application Form to access this training.