The Personalised Care Institute (PCI) is changing the lives of patients by helping to empower them with the knowledge, skills and confidence to feel more in control of their mental and physical health.
They do this by equipping health and care professionals with the knowledge, skills and confidence to help patients get more involved in decisions about their care. Evidence shows this leads to better health outcomes and increased patient and clinician satisfaction.
Free e-learning training for all Healthcare Professionals
Our 30-60 minute courses that are CPD recognised and suitable for all health and care professionals, at all career stages, levels of seniority, skill and knowledge. Events, podcasts, resources and accredited training courses.
The following e-learning modules are mandatory training for the 3 Personalised Care Roles of Social Prescribing Link Worker, Care Coordinator and Health & Wellbeing Coach;
- Core Skills,
- Shared Decision Making
- Personalised Care and Support Planning (PCSP)
NHSE commissioners of personalised care training are now only procuring training that is PCI accredited. This is to ensure that all health and care professionals receive only high-quality, evidence based training that is linked to the PCI curriculum.
Examples of accredited training for the 3 Personalised Care Roles include but are not limited to;
- 4 Day Health & Wellbeing Coach Training (mandatory training for Health & Wellbeing Coaches)
- 2 Day Health & Wellbeing Coach Training (recommended training for social prescribing link workers & care coordinators)
And optional training as follows:
- Social Prescriber Plus Training
- Care Coordinator Training
- Motivational Interviewing
- Personalised Care & Support Plans
- Health Coaching for Frontline Staff (all staff inclusive of social prescribers and the new ARRS roles, nurses, GPs, allied health professionals)
For more information visit: